If you want to really impress, then the luxurious Seawind 1260 is the creme de la creme. It features leather upholstery, a beautiful modern timber fit-out, a wide cockpit and saloon and capacity for up to 34 passengers. The new Seawind 1260 was even awarded ‘Best Catamaran under 50ft’ by Cruising World Magazine USA and is a delight to be aboard.
The forward deck is ideal for lounging and enjoying the view, or stretch out on the day bed inside or in the cockpit. The cockpit features a secondary lounge and cockpit table with an alfresco galley including BBQ and sink for catering.
For overnight escapes, this is a wonderful boat to consider.
- Close down the tri-fold doors and enjoy a cozy meal with TV and surround sound with bluetooth connectivity for your own playlist.
- Sit outside and have a glass of wine with the harbour view surrounding you.
- Two large and spacious Queen cabins with views to the harbour from your window, and a third Double cabin.
- Large spacious shower and second ensuite.
- You can swim off the back steps and this vessel has a wonderful hot fresh-water shower to rinse off afterwards.
RATES (min 4 hours includes skipper and deckhand)
Up to 34 passengers:
$625 per hour – April to September
$680 per hour – October to March
(ONLY $20 per person / per hour with 34 passengers)*
BYO: $150 BYO Amenity Fee Applies – Includes crockery, cutlery, cups, utensils, serving equipment and eskies
Lily Pad Hire – $100
OnBoard Paddle Board Hire – $50
Wharf Fees Apply – $100 per charter
*Rate per person / per hour will vary depending on passenger numbers.